Spending family time together is one of our favorite things, and one great way to do that is to check off some of these fun Fall bucket list activities!
Bucket lists arebecause your kids can help keep track of what you have and haven’t done as a family. It keeps everyone engaged and them from getting bored.
Bucket lists are one of my favorite things, if youtell.
I want my kids to look back on their childhood and remember the fun things that we did together, so they can pass those traditions on to their own children.
Fall Bucket List for Families
- Visit a pumpkin patch
- Carve pumpkins
- Go trick or treating
- Go on a hay ride
- Make homemade apple cider
- Watch Halloween themed movies
- Visit a corn maze
- Make a list of what you are thankful for (great for Thanksgiving Day!)
- Go to a Fall festival
- Rake leaves…and then jump in them!
- Take outdoor family photos
- Bake a pie
- Make caramel apples
- Roast pumpkin seeds
- Go to a football game
- Go apple picking
- Make a Fall wreath
- Make pumpkin spiced lattes
- Have a backyard campfire
- Roast smores
- Make your own Halloween costume
- Make a Fall themed craft with leaves
- Have a Fall themed movie night in
- Go to a haunted house
During the Fall, you can do a lot of cool things, such as hosting a Halloween party or going horseback riding for Thanksgiving.